Here is this year's thankful turkey! Every year we make a box into a turkey to put slips of paper with things we are thankful for into. It's a tradition that started with Brysen's family. This year I'm especially thankful for the opportunity to have a big Thomas family Thanksgiving! I don't know how many more times I will get to have Thanksgiving with my parents and brothers and sisters, neices and nephews! We're all split up into our individual families so much now, we don't all get together very often. I guess that's what happens when your brothers and sisters all have grandkids while you're still having kids!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Here is this year's thankful turkey! Every year we make a box into a turkey to put slips of paper with things we are thankful for into. It's a tradition that started with Brysen's family. This year I'm especially thankful for the opportunity to have a big Thomas family Thanksgiving! I don't know how many more times I will get to have Thanksgiving with my parents and brothers and sisters, neices and nephews! We're all split up into our individual families so much now, we don't all get together very often. I guess that's what happens when your brothers and sisters all have grandkids while you're still having kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is a really cool idea, I might just have to steal that along with all your great Christmas ideas!
ReplyDeletefeel free! It helps us get in the grateful mood! when the kids were little we had some pretty crazy looking turkeys! Let me know if you want the caramel rolls recipe, or the 12 day of Christmas info!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good thankful turkey. We have not made ours yet, but the kids a dying too. And I love Masons curls, his hair looks so soft, I would just rub his head all the time if I was around!
ReplyDelete