Sunday, March 14, 2010
I haven't posted in so long! For a few weeks there I had so much homework I had to work through Mason's nap, and then a couple hours after I finally got him to sleep, too! but the homework's slowed back down for now. And the pregnancy's been getting to me, but I'm 30 weeks tomorrow! So I'm in the home stretch. Emphasis on the word stretch! Myia just registered for Junior High! I thought I'd be sad, but I'm really excited! She's excited, too, now that the shots are pretty much over. Kenny's doing good, and has a new friend at school he's excited about. He's a little upset I won' t let him cut his hair in a mohawk until summer. Mason is busy as ever! He's been into playing the piano lately. He really cracks me up because he really gets going with both hands and singing and shaking his head, and sometimes tapping one foot to the beat! I'm trying to get it on film, but so far he clams up when the camera comes out! Well, That's my update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so happy you are in the home stretch! That is so the worst. I think you should let kenny do the mohawk now! What happened to freedom to express his personality? :)
ReplyDeleteyou have to realize that his dad cut the mohawk, so it didn't look good or anything! Maybe if it looked nice, I would've tried it!
ReplyDelete