Thursday, August 4, 2011

ten things about you

TEN THINGS ABOUT KEATON
1. he has a baby-fro
2. he hates to be alone
3. he has Swiss eyes
4. he LOVES to eat
5. he's a good napper
6. he's a smiler
7. he does his best to get into the fridge each time it's opened
8. he likes to take off my shoes when I'm standing in them
9. he has a low boy voice
10. he's delightfully squishy

TEN THINGS ABOUT MASON
1. he's LOUD
2. he can entertain himself
3. he has a cowlick on his forehead
4. he has a tiny birthmark on his left bicep
5. his bellybutton's half inney, half outey
6. when you say "love you" he says "too"
7.when the sun is in his eyes, they are the color of copper patina
8. he's lean muscle
9.he loves chocolate milk
10. he plays his Elmo guitar like a rock star

TEN THINGS ABOUT KENNY
1.he has the tooth fairy under contract
2. he loves ants
3. he hates spiders
4. he can probably fix your car
5. he loves collecting everything
6. he has neat handwriting (when he tries)
7. he loves our chickens
8. he loves video games
9. he's kind
10. he has Swiss eyes

TEN THINGS ABOUT MYIA
1. she has Brysen's eyes
2. she loves all animals
3. all animals love her
4. she loves watching animal planet
5. she has naturally wavy hair
6. she likes to read ghost stories
7. she loves to paint her nails
8. she has taught her dog several tricks
9. we call her Lawyer Myia
10. she hates doing dishes more than anything

1 comment:

  1. I hate doing the dishes too. It seemed like that was the biggest battle of every day, like I didn't know that I had to do them before I got to play. I love that masons #1 thing is loud. Kenny should fix my car, it needs an oil change and its only like $25 if I do it myself but like $50 if I take it somewhere! Crazy mark ups. I love Keatons crazy einstein hair, I'll be sad the day it needs a cut

    ReplyDelete