Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm glad it's a three-day weekend! It's time to slow down a little!
Mason tried to climb into his stroller today, and he almost made it! (it's the kind with a big bar across the front). He's not even ten months, but he can stand, climb, everything but walk and eat solid food! For some reason, if it's not pureed, he throws it up! Those who doubt have found out that I'm right, the hard way! He refuses to sit in the shopping cart seat, and he knows if he stands, the belt comes off. So I put him in the main basket, and stay next to him. But after awhile, he sits down, samples things and throws them out! Looks like I'll be shopping late at night for awhile. So when will I do my homework...hmm...I hurt my back somehow today, I hope it's better to go have fun tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're back is hurting! That really sucks! Mason is getting so big! Ican't believe he can pull himself up like that, I'll love to see him walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll be walking as soon as he figures out that it's faster than crawling! I think he may end up as busy as Jackson! When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle won't sit in her stroller or a shopping cart either. No matter how tight I get the seat belt she manages to get out. ugh!!

    ReplyDelete