Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Okay, so I don't know what I did wrong, so I'll journal about the pictures here instead!! First, this is one of the last ringneck batch. I sold almost all my birds! (I know, I can hardly believe it myself!) All I have left is Chili Pepper, who is a member of the family, one little pair of finches, one pair of parrotlets for the kids to breed for a little business, and I want to keep one ringneck baby. It's hard for me to see them go, but I just don't have the time right now. Mason loved the slip and slide at his cousin Shiann's birthday party! He's a water baby! I love this picture of Mason and Brysen napping together! Brysen has been so cute with Mason. He may come off as a baby hater, but don't let him fool you! Mason stands by the door and says "da-ee" every morning when Brysen leaves for work. The last picture shows Mason at 8 months old. He has tons of personality! Myia gets to do an "egg drop" next week! Any suggestions for designs for egg safe contraptions! Kenny's having a great year so far! Yeah for nice teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment