Sunday, July 22, 2012
I can't believe summer is going by so fast! I think Myia and Kenny are having all the fun though! Myia went on Trek in June, then Kenny went to scout camp in early July. Then Myia and Kenny both spent a week with their cousins in Colorado (and I'm sure they wish they were still there) and now Myia is getting ready for girls camp! Brysen and I hoped to go camping at some point this summer, but after Myia's camp is Myia's birthday, then school registration, then, well, school. Maybe we can still squeeze it in, or maybe we'll have to go for Labor Day. I'm still waiting to find out if I will be home with the little boys this fall, or working part time or working full time and going to school. But ya know, who needs time to plan and prepare, right? I'm forcing myself to try to enjoy the moment and be present in the day at hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment