Thursday, July 4, 2013
is it over yet?
I feel like this has been the hardest year of my life! I also feel like it's finally starting to get better! Not only was it so hard to work full time with little kids at home, but Karen passed away, and then Liberty Academy's board went crazy causing all kinds of stress and displacement for the staff and faculty. The kids were very sick this winter. It just seemed like it would never end! But I am looking forward to starting my preschool, and being home next year! Also, my teacher licensing went so well, and is finished and that is a HUGE blessing/miracle. Now my big focus is getting students in my school. I'm excited to make it awesome, but so far, only one student to make it awesome for. I hope I can get at least one solid class this first year! I'm starting to do a lot of advertising so we will see. The other thing I need is for Kenny to get accepted into one of the programs he is on the waiting list for! But I'll just have to be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the programs Kenny is wanting to get in to?
ReplyDeleteI hope you get more students. You are amazing, and I would sooooo send my kids to your preschool!
I hope this next year is wonderful for you. You deserve it!!
Lots of Love from the Colorado Smiths
PS, i'm not sure why it says its from Lauren lol
Thanks, Nedra! I have Kenny on 2 waiting lists. One is for a montessori charter school k-12. the other is a homeschooling/online/go in for some classes program with a lot of flexibility. I wish our public junior high here wasn't so huge. I don't want to send him there.
ReplyDelete