Prompt:They say everyone who
looks into their family history will find a secret sooner or later
My find was Benjamin Johnson, he was an
accountant. A regular, everyday, sleeps-through-the-full-moon accountant. The
shame is almost too much to bear.
I feel the pull of the full moon now, I
feel physical relief as the fangs slide out of my gums, and the claws find
their way from my knuckles. This is my true form. My parents’ true forms, my
children’s true forms, but it was not Benjamin Johnson’s true form.
The sunrise brings back the tender flesh I
hate. Poor Benjamin.
Go check out the others!
Wendy
Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly
Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison
Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica
Winn, The Distracted Writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/
R.K.
Grow: http://www.rkgtheauthor.com/
Stephanie
Worlton's Kreating Krazy blog: http://stephanieworlton.blogspot.com/
Leah
Sanders, inklings: http://inklings-leahsanders.blogspot.com/
Laura
D. Bastian http://www.lauradbastian.com/
Jaclyn
Weist http://jaclynweist.blogspot.com
Amryn
Scott http://wildscottkids.wordpress.com/
K.R.
Wilburn http://www.krwilburnbooks.com/blog
Lindzee
Armstrong/Lydia Winters http://lindzeearmstrong.blogspot.com
Miranda
D. Nelson http://www.mirandadnelson.blogspot.com/
Angela
Schroeder http://angelaschroederauthor.blogspot.com/
Ginny
Romney http://romneyrants.blogspot.com/
Canda
Mortensen http://candamortensen.blogspot.com
Jenna
Eatough http://mistglenmoon.net/blog/
Starimprint: http://starimprint.blogspot.com/
Kaye
P. Clark: http://kayepclarkwriter.blogspot.com/
Jenifer Lee: www.myfam-i-lee.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment