Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WonHundred Word Wednesday

 Prompt for September 16, 2015: They found his diary under his bed


     It was already the kind of day that life hands you a filter. The kind of day that everything looks and seems different somehow. The kind of day you know that for the rest of your life, you will associate this weather, this smell, this spot with the moment you are living now.
     Angie sends a text.  “They found his diary under his bed.” It says.
     Now, I can feel my heart beating in my chest. I’m sweating and my hands are ice cold. I can’t warm them up. My breathing comes raggedly and I think I might throw up.



Here are the others!
Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica Winn, The Distracted Writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/
Stephanie Worlton's Kreating Krazy blog: http://stephanieworlton.blogspot.com/
Lindzee Armstrong/Lydia Winters http://www.lindzeearmstrong.com/blog-2


No comments:

Post a Comment